Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NO! NO! I don't know! I don't know!

No - I am not going to Antarctica! Change of Heart! Maybe next year?

No - Nature boy! You cannot call me at 1AM to see if I want you to stop by! I do not feel bad that you had to walk home 4 miles. Call a cab. There is no need to call again at 3:45AM to see if I have a change of heart. I don't! Not my problem. My feelings were really hurt that you never invited me out with your friends or just you for a drink, walk or bike ride.

I don't know! When I am leaving Vail

I don't know! What I am doing

But I am not real worried about it right now. I have got my computer and a good resume and will start sending it out.
Plus I have a great group of friends. One woohoo'd when I told her I was not going to antarctica and told me to come stay with her. Just so sweet! Offered up her pool and a bit of R n R!

So for now..laundry time...then maybe dinner time..then maybe drinks...lots and lots of drinks! who knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment