Monday, August 16, 2010

The Drunk Girl

Was not me on Friday Night~ woohoo!
It was actually fun being not the "drunk girl"
There was one girl dancing at the bar at sonnenalp.
She requested a john denver song and asked me if he was still alive.
I said no he died in a plane crash.
She said..oh no..not a plane crash in the rockies like he sings about.
I did not have an answer for her.
Her husband came in from bully ranch for the second time to tell her to come back to eat.
She left...for now....

Next girl...just married...on honeymoon...asked me to move in with her and husband to be nanny.

I said...let me go to the restroom and if you are still here when I get back...we will discuss...
As I walked out..her husband was dragging her out of bar.

Me...smiling..I was in control...well for at least that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment