The place I stayed in was very nice. Comfy bed and black out curtains made it for a good night sleep! No Magpie nest there! I am in the basement...so nothing there. Heavenly! The tick of the darn clock! URGH! Thank goodness for earplugs. I have never been more annoyed with a clock than that one. But now am a firm believer of ear plugs!
Thunderstorms and Rain made it easy to stay in Jammies all day yesterday! And lounge in bed. Had a good talk with my mom and my friend mariah and guess what!
Nature boy texted me. I have told him about txt msg me. But thought I could use some company. So very frustrated with all of life right now. So he mentioned going for a beer. By the time I reached him - he changed it to meeting up. So we watched the invention of lying. Was a cute funny movie. Then we just talked. Nice, Nice Guy...But clueless! so clueless.
Oh well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment