I wish I could go to sleep. I heard noises all night long and jumped several times. I am in a pretty secure location, but that is no guarantee. I was traumatic situation happened ealier this year and now I have a difficulty going to sleep at night. Each bang, creak, or even the air turning on, I immediately bolt up with my heart pounding.
After one noise, I opened the door to look out in the hallway. I noticed the frame on the door was pulling apart. This framing has previously been broken. It probably just came apart due to me walking in and out of the door. But I still wondered and worried and tossed and turned.
I am so tired. I managed to finally make it to the grocery store before heading to the village for Vendettas. 2 slices of the snow pig and a salad. I am so full right now!
Expenses
Grocery 47.00
Grocery 8.00
lunch 17.00
dinner$14.00
Bar ????
No comments:
Post a Comment