I finally pulled myself out of bed to venture down to Bully Ranch. I got in the elevator pushed the button to floor 1 and the elevator got stuck for at least 3 minutes. I do not like small spaces. I was on the emergency phone listening to the automated operator directing me to the right dept. All I could think was...great in less than 12 hours the police are going to have to help me. fortunately during that time on the phone, the open door button decided to work and I ran out of there....So off to Bully Ranch...I was craving their chicken fingers...Mistake. They were not as good as I remember. I ate a couple of them and then went back to the condo to take a sleeping pain pill. Off for a bit of a snooze while watching the kardashians marrathon on the tv.
At 5:30, I decided I should go grab dinner. But nothing taste good. I hate being this hungover. So off to Ore House because they had a 20% off early bird special. That was the first and last time there. I started off with a Caesar Salad, then filet mignon and shrimp, The shrimp were $12.00. There was only 4. I have a hard time believing a shrimp cost 3$. The mashed potatoes were cold and the veggies were a bit cold as well. I never ever send back food. But I had to send the potatoes back. I heard the cook argue with the waiter about the temp of my potatoes so he probably spit in them after I sent them back. I ordered chocolate mousse cake for dessert. Not that i needed it...but I wanted it. I rushed through the dessert and made it back home for the Bachelorette. For some reason, I am not a fan of alli. I don't like how she tells frank she wants the old frank back. She barely knows this guy. While watching the bachelorette, Walker (one of the lacrosse guys from Virginia) gave me a call to meet up. I just can't go out tonight. Kind of bummed because these guys were so nice and fun and they are leaving tomorrow. But think it is in my best interest to lay low tonight..so goodnight!
Things accomplished while hungover today:
updated blog
sent out 3 resumes
Expenses:
lunch $11.00
dinner $ 57.00
No comments:
Post a Comment