Sunday, September 5, 2010

Only in Los Angeles

Can a girl skinny dip with a 22 year old recording studio guy on Sunday and Lunch with a 54 year old documentary filmmaker on Wednesday!

Still hitting the gym pretty hard. Need to continue to lose some of this obnoxious weight. Went to needlepointing. Loved it! Start Class this tuesday. Went to dinner club with devin. Loved that too! Was fun and met some nice people.

Thursday had gymboree with Dr. Care and bebe drake...Then dinner with b, Dr & D. before heading back to the 'hood.

I picked up my mail and it frustrated me so bad. I got sent to collections for unpaid bills which I did not know I had. And health insurance did not cover any of that $500.00 bill. WTH? So slap in the face. I got to sort out the car and don't know how I am going to swing that. I got so mad at my mom for getting into my business. I was calling to ask questions about a check my dad sent in and she started making comments and suggestions and told me how things should be. Believe me, I know how things should be but with this insurance world...it is not! I was criticized and given suggestions and thoughts that I did not need to hear at 5AM because I did not sleep at all that night because of stress. Then she opened up my bills and called me back to tell me the collection agency is calling home. I WAS IRATE! She said she would pay them. I told her I did not want her to b/c I could not trust her. She is filled with empty promises. And then she threw the "well you always say I am 35, I can handle things myself" I hung up on her. My family is so MESSED UP! in every way possible. I don't understand them. I think they are all crazy! they think I am difficult, moody and they have to tip toe around me. But seriously they are screwed up! But I am saving that story for a book!

Secrets, lies, arrests, deaths...crazy! crazy! crazy!

Friday was a fun skype date with my boys..yen and hen! Miss those boys so much and they cut off their hair!

This weekend has been about looking for work, needlepointing and gym and pool....I have not spoken to anyone but Joe and his son. Not in the mood to reach out. Will call people tomorrow. Carrie is awesome. She invited me to a pool party today, but I was just in a funk and did not want to drive that far on a holiday weekend. So for now...I might go see what is going on in the other room...

But before..ok I am on match.com..Not sure why. But met a pianist that teaches at ucla. I think he thought we were dating before we even went out!
I agreed to go out with him but asked for a photo. He said he would send one. And me being the investigator that I am, I found one online b4 he sent it so told him no need to send pic because it does not matter, I think it would be fun to meet up with him. Which I meant. I love the piano and he writes music, so thought it would be fun! Well I was on-line after Dinner with Devin on Wed and he started instant msg me. And it creeped me out. He kept saying " that is so sweet, do you really like me?"
"You said you really like me before we met, that is so sweet." UM..no I never said that. But he would not quit with this nonsense, so the next day I said you know what I am very busy the next few weeks and things have just come up. Which was so true. with collections, and car and bit stressed out and need to focus on finding work. within min. he replied back, well when can we meet up? I then replied, not sure like I said a lot is going on...then he said.. I will take your word for this and not read into it. I took my profile off match b/c just felt like it. Got sauced and changed my profile. When I changed my profile it automatically put it back on. Unaware of this, I get an email from piano man saying" i thought you were busy"...
Can we say, block and remove profile again! Within hours, I got an email on my gmail acct ...let me copy and paste...

Subject: Nice Attitude.

"Glad I didn't meet you. You showed your true colors and are a horrible liar. Blocking me on that site was the icing of the cake.....good riddance!

Get some manners...most people from NZ are very mannered...what happened to you???"

OK..lol...I decided not to meet you. I never lied, I have a lot on my mind and I am not from New Zealand. I am a bit concerned about this guys sanity at this point. Are you kidding me?

Then 15 min later I get this email from some made up address with athletic.dude in the email name but the guy had his initials as the contact so I immediately knew it was him...OK...whatever..here is the next email I got.

"How are you?

We met on that dating site. Are you busy this weekend or could you squeeze me in for a coffee?

George"

What piano man does not know is the email address i gave him is used only to enquiry about apts on craigslist and I don't give it to anyone. I only gave it to him b/c I did not want to give him my primary email addy b/c I did not want him to know my name. So, there is no way it could be anyone else but him. Then I checked the ip address and my thoughts were confirmed. OK I am a bit spooked out. Did not reply because I think I am dealing with someone with emotional issues. I contact match and filed a complaint. I am getting off this site. Only weird ones are finding me! I am done and for now I will just make out with 22 year olds late night in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment