Monday, July 26, 2010

Sitting on a rock with my feet in the creek.

What a great day! Took a walk around the village last night with a guy I met. He is very educated in all outdoors. We talked about life and what it means to live. Listened to the aspen leaves rustle..(whatever they are). He pointed out the big dipper and some planet in the sky. We looked at the moon. Watched a fox go running past us with his dinner. And just enjoyed the peace that came with the night.

Today, I have spent the morning with my feet in Gore Creek and reading. Bravo came out to play on the lawn. Listened to some great music. And just tried to be in the moment. Watched the kids in the creek. Decided to get lunch at about 1:30. Couldn't decide a place so finally ended up at La Cantina. Good and Cheap! On my way to the restaurant, I stopped at the fountain noone was in there...so I put my feet in! And smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment